- RSS Channel Showcase 3564015
- RSS Channel Showcase 2422694
- RSS Channel Showcase 4421194
- RSS Channel Showcase 1601861
Articles on this Page
- 11/20/14--01:12: _Report Finds VA Cli...
- 01/28/15--02:53: _Utah Family Who Kil...
- 03/02/15--02:20: _After Encouraging a...
- 04/06/15--04:58: _A Veteran Commits S...
- 04/07/15--03:28: _Bill to Legalize As...
- 09/09/15--23:11: _California Assembly...
- 01/06/16--00:19: _How Then Shall We D...
- 04/23/16--03:53: _Suicide Rates for M...
- 07/24/17--00:05: _Deadly Social Media...
- 12/14/17--00:29: _GOP Lawmaker Commit...
- 03/22/18--04:51: _CDC: Youth Suicide ...
- 04/15/18--20:35: _Well-Known Gay Righ...
- 06/25/18--11:34: _What Ultimately Too...
- 07/16/18--22:08: _Explosive Anthony B...
- 08/16/18--23:16: _Study: Children Wit...
- 10/12/18--17:38: _California Teacher ...
- 11/20/18--22:14: _Vet Tweets He’s Goi...
- 09/09/15--23:11: California Assembly Approves Right-To-Die Legislation
- 04/23/16--03:53: Suicide Rates for Middle Aged White Americans Skyrockets
- 07/24/17--00:05: Deadly Social Media ‘Craze’ Takes Aim at Teens
- 12/14/17--00:29: GOP Lawmaker Commits Suicide After Sex Abuse Claims
- 03/22/18--04:51: CDC: Youth Suicide Skyrockets 70% Over Last Decade. Here’s Why.
- 08/16/18--23:16: Study: Children With Religious Parents Less Likely to Commit Suicide
A newly released government investigation has found that three Veterans Affairs health clinics “missed opportunities” to prevent a Vietnam veteran’s suicide.
A Utah family apparently killed themselves in fear of the apocalypse by drug overdose. Some family members said they were acting strangely before the deaths.
A young adult committed suicide after his "good friend" convinced him to do it. Find out why here.
How many of these soldiers could be assisted by forming a bond with their own service dog? Common sense and multiple studies show service animals have a tremendously positive impact on the recovery and happiness of those individuals in need.
A bill to legalize doctor-prescribed suicide in Alaska has been scheduled for public testimony. You can attend and make your opinion heard via teleconference.
After nearly a quarter-century of efforts in California to afford terminally ill patients the right to end their lives with a doctor’s help, state lawmakers and the governor may be on the verge of that authority.
Predictably, an effort is underway across the country and again here in Alaska to legalize assisted suicide.
The U.S. suicide rate has increased sharply since the turn of the century, led by an even greater rise among middle-aged white people.
Rina Palenkova was 17 in November 2015 when she posted a goodbye selfie moments before committing suicide.
The lawmaker posted an odd Facebook post prior to the possible suicide.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, youth suicide is in the midst of a precipitous and frightening rise.
A nationally renowned attorney for gay and transgender rights committed suicide at Brooklyn’s Prospect Park.
Every human being must at some time confront the same disease that claimed Anthony, Kate, Robin, and every other person who takes his or her life.
In an interview published weeks after he tragically hung himself in a hotel room, celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain spoke frankly about a wide range of topics and people.
Having religious parents significantly decreases the risk of children having or acting upon suicidal thoughts.
A California teacher who was on trial for allegedly molesting five students was found dead.
Actor James Woods went all-in to help save a suicidal veteran who had tweeted that he was going to kill himself.