- RSS Channel Showcase 8562981
- RSS Channel Showcase 5574670
- RSS Channel Showcase 2024576
- RSS Channel Showcase 6686133
Articles on this Page
- 01/25/14--02:38: _Top Hill Staffer De...
- 03/20/14--03:02: _Financial World Rat...
- 04/13/14--01:45: _CIA Official Dies i...
- 04/29/14--03:50: _High Doses of Antid...
- 06/10/14--04:04: _Washington Assisted...
- 09/05/14--04:16: _One Person Commits ...
- 11/03/14--03:25: _Brittany Maynard, T...
- 11/20/14--01:12: _Report Finds VA Cli...
- 01/28/15--02:53: _Utah Family Who Kil...
- 03/02/15--02:20: _After Encouraging a...
- 04/06/15--04:58: _A Veteran Commits S...
- 04/07/15--03:28: _Bill to Legalize As...
- 09/09/15--23:11: _California Assembly...
- 01/06/16--00:19: _How Then Shall We D...
- 04/23/16--03:53: _Suicide Rates for M...
- 07/24/17--00:05: _Deadly Social Media...
- 12/14/17--00:29: _GOP Lawmaker Commit...
- 03/22/18--04:51: _CDC: Youth Suicide ...
- 04/15/18--20:35: _Well-Known Gay Righ...
- 06/25/18--11:34: _What Ultimately Too...
- 01/25/14--02:38: Top Hill Staffer Dead in Apparent Suicide
- 03/20/14--03:02: Financial World Rattled by String of Suicides
- 04/13/14--01:45: CIA Official Dies in Apparent Suicide
- 06/10/14--04:04: Washington Assisted Suicide Law Leads to Over 100 Deaths in 2013
- 09/05/14--04:16: One Person Commits Suicide Every 40 Seconds: WHO
- 09/09/15--23:11: California Assembly Approves Right-To-Die Legislation
- 04/23/16--03:53: Suicide Rates for Middle Aged White Americans Skyrockets
- 07/24/17--00:05: Deadly Social Media ‘Craze’ Takes Aim at Teens
- 12/14/17--00:29: GOP Lawmaker Commits Suicide After Sex Abuse Claims
- 03/22/18--04:51: CDC: Youth Suicide Skyrockets 70% Over Last Decade. Here’s Why.
Ryan Loskarn, the former chief of staff to U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander who was charged with possessing and distibuting child pornography last month, was found dead in his home in Maryland of an apparent suicide, law enforcement officials said Friday.
Experts baffled: some of the best and brightest among the finance workers have taken their lives since the start of the year.
A senior CIA official has died in an apparent suicide this week from injuries sustained after jumping off a building.
Children and young adults who start antidepressant therapy at high doses, rather than the "modal" [average or typical] prescribed doses, appear to be at greater risk for suicidal behavior during the first 90 days of treatment.
A government report shows that 173 people asked for, and received, medication doses high enough to induce death in 2013. It estimated that 119 people died as a result of those medications, though 159 total patients died.
One person commits suicide every 40 seconds -- more than all the yearly victims of wars and natural disaster -- with the highest toll among the elderly, the United Nations said Thursday.
Brittany Maynard, the cancer patient who received national attention over her plan to kill herself under Oregon’s assisted suicide law on November 1 has taken her own life.
A newly released government investigation has found that three Veterans Affairs health clinics “missed opportunities” to prevent a Vietnam veteran’s suicide.
A Utah family apparently killed themselves in fear of the apocalypse by drug overdose. Some family members said they were acting strangely before the deaths.
A young adult committed suicide after his "good friend" convinced him to do it. Find out why here.
How many of these soldiers could be assisted by forming a bond with their own service dog? Common sense and multiple studies show service animals have a tremendously positive impact on the recovery and happiness of those individuals in need.
A bill to legalize doctor-prescribed suicide in Alaska has been scheduled for public testimony. You can attend and make your opinion heard via teleconference.
After nearly a quarter-century of efforts in California to afford terminally ill patients the right to end their lives with a doctor’s help, state lawmakers and the governor may be on the verge of that authority.
Predictably, an effort is underway across the country and again here in Alaska to legalize assisted suicide.
The U.S. suicide rate has increased sharply since the turn of the century, led by an even greater rise among middle-aged white people.
Rina Palenkova was 17 in November 2015 when she posted a goodbye selfie moments before committing suicide.
The lawmaker posted an odd Facebook post prior to the possible suicide.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, youth suicide is in the midst of a precipitous and frightening rise.
A nationally renowned attorney for gay and transgender rights committed suicide at Brooklyn’s Prospect Park.
Every human being must at some time confront the same disease that claimed Anthony, Kate, Robin, and every other person who takes his or her life.